Lauren Wilson, N.D., LMP
Dr. Lauren Wilson is a graduate of Bastyr University with a degree in Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (2016). He graduated from the University of Hawaii - Hilo (2000) with a BA degree in Biology. Dr. Wilson attended the Bellevue Massage School (2012), and is a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMP).
Dr. Lauren Wilson is passionate about health and healing. He strongly believes that we all have the inherent ability to heal and transform our minds and bodies to achieve dramatic improvements in our quality of life. He believes that our hopes, dreams and pleasures in life light the way towards better health.
He believes there is not a clear line between standard medicine and alternative medicine. Good medicine uses the least intervention to generate the best results. Natural medicines are often and especially gentle and safe, so he tends to go to these treatments first.
- Primary Care
- Naturopathic Gastroenterology
- Naturopathic Dermatology
- Pain Management
- Diet and Lifestyle Counseling
- Behavioral Medicine
- Botanical and Physical Medicine
- Licensed Medical Examiner (NRCME) - Department of Transportation Exams
- Clinical rotations at Bastyr Center for Natural Health
- Rotation at Ballard Senior Center
- Rotation at Neighbor Care Clinic shift for homeless youth
- Massage practice at Monroe Therapeutic Massage
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy training
- Experience in Applied Behavior Analysis supporting children with special needs
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Association for Contextual Behavior Science
- American Massage Therapy Association
“What we are looking for is the best results with the least risk and inconvenience. Sometimes this means using herbs and sometimes this means resorting to pharmaceuticals or surgery. Every person is different, so finding the right medicine is a collaborative process between myself and the patient.”
Dr. Wilson likes to enjoy time with his family and also enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming, building things (houses, furniture etc). He also is interested in the field of Agriculture (Agroforestry).